We are also careful to ensure that information is used responsibly, and only for the purposes for which it is provided.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO SEND US YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. WE DO NOT INTENTIONALLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION OF PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE AND WISH TO USE THIS WEBSITE IN ANY WAY WHICH REQUIRES YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE HAVE YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN DO SO ON YOUR BEHALF.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual. It includes information such as your name, address, telephone number, birth date, social insurance number, email address and financial information.
The information we may collect or obtain includes but may not be limited to:
• Your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number.
Personal Information Collection and Use by COSL Canada
When you submit a request or electronically pass information to COSL Canada, you may be asked to provide your personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email address). We collect your personal information in order to
• contact you
• respond to requests and questions submitted by you
• process and administer any applications, including employment applications, submitted by you
• understand your needs and preferences
• better provide our services
• meet statutory or legal obligations.
In all circumstances we try to limit our collection of personal information to only those items that are necessary in order for us to provide the best service to you.
COSL Canada does not collect personal information about you without your knowledge and consent.
Personal Information Disclosure by COSL Canada
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent to do so. COSL Canada reserves the right to disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims or to protect the rights, property or safety of COSL Canada, its customers or the public.
When Do We Share Your Personal Information
There are some circumstances where we may share some personal information about our users with a third party. For example:
1. COSL Canada may disclose collected and other aggregated, non-personally-identifiable information to interested third parties to assist us and those third parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain services offered by COSL Canada. COSL Canada will not disclose your identifiable personal information such as your name or email but may disclose other non-personally-identifiable information such as the type of internet browser or the website from which you linked to this website.
3. Subject to applicable regulations, we may disclose your personal information to a government agency, court, or law enforcement personnel.
Personal Information Protection by COSL Canada
We recognize our obligations to protect personal information. We have therefore made arrangements to secure against the unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification and disposal of personal information.
COSL Canada considers personal information provided by you to be private and confidential and accordingly we treat it with care.
Storage of Personal Information
In order to better provide our services to you, your personal information may be transferred outside of Canada for storage and processing. For example, our servers or service providers may from time to time be located in a country outside of Canada. Personal information is subject to the laws of the country where it is stored. However, we will continue to take steps to ensure that your personal information is protected. If you have any concerns in this regard, please contact us as set out below.
Consent to Use of Personal Information
Accessing, Correcting or Updating Your Personal Information
At any time, you may request that we correct or update your personal information by contacting COSL Canada as set out below. COSL Canada will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is accurate and current.
Contacting COSL Canada
By email: YuBoyuan@coslcanada.com
By mail: COSL Canada Ltd
Suite 1515 - 840 7th Ave. S.W.
Calgary AB T2P 3G2
Attention: Bo Yuan Yu
By telephone: (587) 354-6480
Canadian Head Office
Suite 1900 - 500 Centre St. SE
Calgary AB T2G 1A6
Fax: 403.452.9231E-mail: email@example.com
P.O. Box 232, Beijing
10777 Westheimer Road,
Suite 169 Houston, Texas 77042
Calle San Roman No.100
Planta Baja Col. San Joaquin Cd. Del
Carmen, Campeche, C.P 24190
Fax: 52.938.1181.288 ext 30
Vestre Svanholmen 4,4313 Sandnes
(P.O.Box 34,4064 Stavanger, Norway)